Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aube Couture Designing Shine Eyes 531

Yes, the title is self explanatory. After reading a post by my blogger friend LunaPourpre, i just couldn't wait to lay my hand on Aube Couture product. So after much research and drooling in front of my laptop, I decided that I would grab Aube Couture 531 Designing Shine Eyes. To my much anticipation, thanks to my colleague Mark who went to Tokyo, this palette is really beautiful that it hurts!

Check this out!

The pretty packaging. It's interesting how you have to press
the side in order to open the palette





















The Palette (inside view)

















The closer look at the palette.
















If you noticed, Sofina cosmetic has not neglected the fact that maybe some girls out there are not sure on how to put on eye make up. This palette was created complete with the step by step and shaped like an eye!

I'm so happy that I finally have it, and absolutely one of my fave palette from now on.

Feeling pretty,
JumpBeeMama

2 comments:

  1. Haha...i know!it's so pretty that I can't bear to use it. Thank you to have introduced it to me!~

    ReplyDelete