Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Melbourne Food 1 - Pancake Parlour

I've been procrastinating to blog about this pancake heaven. The Man introduced me to this shop while we actually went to Melbourne Central to kill time. Conveniently located 3 storeys above the train station, no surprise it always catches the crowd.

When I look at the menu, it was full of variety and in some way confuse me. It took my addled brain two trips to roughly understand the menu there.



Menu taken from Pancake Parlour website



















My first visit to Pancake Parlour was for Breakfast. What is better than waking up to a sumptuous breakfast in the morning!!
The cut off time for breakfast is 12pm! In fact we visited the shop by 11.45am...not so early. We placed the order by 12pm, and a cute waiter helped us to push the order into the kitchen, and YES, we got our breakfast

Wise choice for breakfast:

Farmer's Breakfast: 2 buttermilk pancakes, homemade
hashbrown, two free range eggs served any style, with
whipped butter and maple syrup *thumbs up*


















Earl Grey Tea - served with fresh hot milk!



















As for the 2nd visit, we reached there for DINNER!!! yay! The choice is still there for dinner. An indulgence in this shops with all the pancake choice.

Scotch Fillet Steak rested on buckwheat pancakes,
crowned with mushroom sauces....slurp!
















Original Lemon and Sugar Pancake for Sweet desserts!


















Overall, my own review, I DReAM about this place! I'm just loving it. It's something new, some concept that Singapore should have. I hardly find a good pancake place in Singapore. To sum up, this place is LOVELY!


JumpBeeMama Drools,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment