Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kko Kko Nara : Chicken Kko Kko Kei

This is abit late post. I & Kadice went to Kko Kko Nara for their famous chicken. It was our first visit to this Korean place. It is located at Tanjong Pagar area.

It was abit dark place but cozy for us to chat the whole night through. I read alot of rave about the chicken that it is sooooo delicious. With my expectation up several bars, I went with empty stomach

I must say, I taste the same chicken at Melbourne *Halla Restaurant*, so Kko Kko Nara doesnt impress me much anymore. Yes, I agree that it's tasty. If you have never tried this kind of fried chicken before, you should give it a try. But somehow, I'm not particularly blown away.

We ordered 1 mix chicken combo (honey glazed chicken + Garlic chicken + spicy chicken ) and a plate of pancake. Total bill: around SGD45
















Kko Kko Nara
57 Tras Street
Telp: 6224 8186

I personally will give it 2.5 out of 5. You can try and let me know :)
xoxo,
JumpBeeMama

No comments:

Post a Comment