Friday, January 28, 2011

Crazy little thing I do

Hi people, how's sunshine over your end today? It's been hairy day here and my clothes took forever to dry. I know I sound like an auntie now...*cover my face
You know, it was so stressful to prepare for wedding, let alone weddingS. So, one fine day when my younger sister, phei phei, came over to my new abode, we took this crazy little series of pictures for fun and to knock off some stress on our shoulder
While the man is busy playing with his camera, we actually managed to snap some funny pics that I pretty like. :)

So enjoy! hope it gives you a little smile for today
Calculating Dowries

I'm richie rich...yay!!!



"Hello, I want to book one way ticket to
Singapore, please"

One



Two























Three

Four

Five








































































How I miss my younger sister....




































Photo taken with Nikon D700, Lens 24-70

No comments:

Post a Comment