Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding Bell....Wedding Belle...


This is going to be the first installment of many wedding post I’m going to write. Yes. the blog has been neglected for the longest time due to time constraint as I was swamped with 2 weddings I needed to prepare. Now that all is over, finally I have time to pen out (or type out) all the hardwork, sweat and tears for the event.
So, let’s start from the very beginning where the topic was brought up and he popped the questions.
We actually discussed about the wedding since February 2010. We just thought we need to step up the game to another level since the feeling was mutually right. So, he brought his troops consisting of his parents and him over to my place with a gold chain and pendant to actually met my parents and discuss over it. So traditionally, it was to seal the deal with the chain.
From there, although no ring yet by then, we already started our wedding preparations. From choosing venue, photographer, videographer, florist, etc
Fast forward to June 2010, nearer to my birthday, the girls and I actually planned for drinking get wild session. After the session, we were so dead wasted and I slept throughout the night like a baby. He caught me by surprise when he woke me up by saying “will you marry me please”, with one knee down, and ring on his hand. My reflex reaction was “Say something romantic please”, and he went “I want to spend my lifetime with you” (Awwwww!) and almost instantly I replied “YES”......in 3 seconds interval, my younger sister shocked us in the room by asking “Does anyone want nasi lemak?”..comical
So it’s valid officially and romantically, that i was going to marry him
From there, the wedding preparations saga continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment