Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Little One

We couldn't contain our smiles when we saw the "2 happy lines" on the pregnancy test kit 3 months ago.
2 happy lines
Positive!!!

It's been 14 weeks now and I still cherish the magical feeling baby brought to me. Be it the morning sickness (maybe not too much), the nausea or the cramping, it alarms me that a little fellow is interacting with me in his/her own way.
So yes, I'm officially pregnant and baby is so far growing very well. The last time we measured, baby is 7.6cm which is the size of our fist. My baby bump is not very obvious yet but I could feel it there.

Everynight, before sleep, I sing the lullaby to baby. "Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top....". I just hope baby can sleep soundly after hearing it.

2 days ago, I experienced brown spotting and it totally freaked me out. We rushed to the hospital to get the check immediately. After the long queue, it's totally a relief to hear baby's heartbeat, that shows baby is fine. There was some internal bleeding but nothing to worry. Doctor just prescribed me with Duphaston to heal the wound.

I can hardly wait for baby next scan. Somehow, we are building our own family. Our own ship with new joiner. Baby, Mommy & Daddy loves you. Grow healthy and smile for us soon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment