Thursday, June 2, 2011

Half way there!

Baby is now officially 18 weeks old. By now, i'm halfway there to see baby. Doctor revealed to me on 16th weeks that I have 60 percents of baby boy chance. Wew!
My beautiful baby 16th week scan, sucking thumb

Currently, I can gulp down almost all food without any problems anymore. However, I still have some food that I prefer not to touch, like: petai! (I used to be a big fans of petai fans, mind you)

I've been down with severe flu, cough and fever for the past 4 days. Sorry baby to put you on earthquake survival training this early. I bet you could feel some shakiness when mommy coughed. But I really tried not to cough my lung out every night. Daddy E has been sleeping without air conditioning to compromise my flu too. Poor him.

Oh, one of my good friend, Meggie (aka. Charlotte) is currently expecting a baby too. Her baby is 8 weeks younger than mine. I think our kids will make a good pair of friends. Just like the mothers.
Lincoln (my sister's baby boy) is coming to the family soon too in July. EDD: 19th July. For some reasons, I pray hard that the date will remain on 19th July and not even touching close to 20th.

My next scheduled trip to local gynae is 24th June 2011, and scheduled trip to Singapore on 25th June 2011 for thorough 20th week checkup plus spending my birthday there with my family. I miss my family heaps that words cant explain :(

Meanwhile:

Medicine taken:

  • New obimin,
  • Omega fish oil
  • Antibiotics for flu, 
  • and antibody vitamin (that's mouthful of medicine)


Week 18th:

  • Just started to use BabyPlus lessson 1 ( a drum/gong sound kit played 2 times a day for baby. Was told that baby will turn out to be more alert and calm but I received mixed reviews and decided to give it a go. No harm)

Current cravings:

  • Fruits fruits and fruits!!!
  • My mom's (baby's grandma) sweetened glutinous ball (tang yuan)

No comments:

Post a Comment