Thursday, June 2, 2011

Current nail muse - China Glaze 601 Lubu Heels

I have been having this nail lacquer for months before I really have time to apply it.
This evening, while hubby is out for his sport routine, me under my flu medicine influence, decided to do some DIY pedicure and menicure in my rooms. Yes while the baby bump is not too big to block my view, I still managed to do pedicure myself :)

Today, I decided to use China Glaze Lubu heels. I must say, I love the texture of this lacquer so much. So much that I think I betray my OPI lacquer. LoL. This is my virgin China Glaze lacquer but I'm impressed on how watery it is. No thinner added.
And color comes out easily even out.

Let me observe for couple days whether the color lasts!

Base used: Ecrinal base anti-stries
Top used: Seche vite
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment